Really great concept. Fun, intuitive, but challenging gameplay. Never feels unfair. Dream features would be level reset (saves a click from leaving/returning), and a gallery showing my working solutions, as I currently can't really appreciate the Venn Diagrams.
In VENNGRAM, you must find the right way to move, join, and intersect circles, in order to satisfy the requirements for each one of the 18 handcrafted levels available.
How to Play
- Drag the circle over the targets of corresponding color to activate them.
- If two circles meet, their color will mix. This can activate targets of both colors.
- If two circles of the same color meet, they will cancel each other out.
- The square target will only activate when not covered by any color.
- The triangular target will only activate when covered by a single color.
Liked this game? Try one of these next:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I wonder if we'll get video walkthroughs of this game.
cool relaxing music and with simple commands and gameplay and challenging enough to really enjoy this game. Bravo !
the most unexpected part of this was how good the sound design was?!?! i was really jamming with the sfx above the music, that's some intricate systems!
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
i just played Tower Join too and the sounds there are so good also omg. Where do you get these sounds, do you record them yourself? Amazing work
Game doesnt load, Chrome
That's strange... What OS and which version of Chrome are you using?
Chrome 83 on Windows 7
I'm not sure what could be causing this issue... Using a test tool, the game loaded correctly on Chrome 83 under Windows 7. Perhaps, there is some temporary issue related to Itch.io servers, or your network in particular, so please make sure to check again later.